OK, I've now been tagged twice, so had better do it now!!! Once by Vicky and again by Heather!!!
I have to answer the same 5 questions that she had to answer and then tag 3 people myself, right? So here goes...
1. Ten years ago... I was young, free and single, enjoying life, changed my ZZR250 to a CBR600, and had lots of fun riding around being reckless!!!
2. 5 things in today's to do list... finish cutting the grass - I've done half, just the other half to do!!! (It started raining). Re-build Isaac's train set that I spent ages making, only for him to pull apart and now nag me to rebuild. Make tea. Put the kids to bed. Wait for hubby to get home, and then sit and watch mindless tv with a drink!!
3. Snacks I enjoy... Kettle chips, veg crisps, marmite on toast, star bars, parma violets!!! To name but a few!
4. Things I would do if I were a millionaire... umm, buy my friend Emma a little house of her own, get my parents that car they are after, go on holiday, too many things to write!!
5. Places I have lived... Bromley, Kent, Crediton, Devon, Exeter & Exmouth.
So now I have to tag 3 people, who are: ummm, (sorry if you've been tagged before), Deena (Necessary Creativity), Jacquie (After Hours Stamper) and Kes (Keskards Kreations).
Saturday, 31 May 2008
Thursday, 29 May 2008
I missed last week, but liked the sketch, so I used last weeks sketch with some patterned paper!! Hope you like it!
Wednesday, 28 May 2008
Thought I'd make this card for both challenges, and I'm going to give it to my dad for father's day.
Another rushed job - I just don't seem to be able to spend any proper time cardmaking at the moment !! :-(
Saturday, 24 May 2008
Thursday, 22 May 2008
Another card made using Simply Elegant products. It's for a friend's 40th birthday this weekend. Is it looking elegant enough!!???
Oh, I forgot to mention - the greeting has been embossed with chocolate scented embossing powder so it also smells rather nice!!!
Wednesday, 21 May 2008
This is my first attempt at a sketch challenge, made while trying to amuse my 3 yr old, so not as much time put into it as I would have liked.
Tuesday, 20 May 2008
Monday, 19 May 2008
I went to my local shop today and spent a whole £12.50 on the products in the photo!! Wowee!
I got the Simply Elegant papers which I really like the colours, vellum, ribbon, stamps and a magazine with free matching stickers. I was quite pleased with my lot!
I'm always a bit frugal, and don't like spending all that much on products, so check back in a few days and see what I've managed to come up with!!! If anyone has any ideas, then please let me know!!
Thursday, 15 May 2008
This is another quick (and cheap) card. It is made using wallpaper, some punched flowers, a tag, brad and ribbon. I think it's really effective, and am very pleased with it. What do you think??
This is a card made using lots of little tags, doodlebug rub-ons and other bits and pieces that I've had lying around not doing anything - flower eyelets, bug brads, silver cord, little flowers etc. I'm really pleased with the result!!
A father's day card made using beer stamp, hippie chick die cut alphabets and Woodware Clear Magic Tiny Greetings stamps with "manly" (!!) paper!