Monday 5 July 2010

more cards and stuff

Well, I've really been busy, and trying to get back into blog-land!!
First, here's a card that I've made using my new stash, for the The Crafty Pad challenge which this week is "Animal Fun"... I used the new colours from Stampin' Up (Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suede plus the Sweet Pea stamp and stitched felt pieces.
and my second card is for...Cupcake Craft Challenges which challenge this week is World Cup Wonders, so I used my new stash from the smirk range... does fishing count as a sport???

and here's something else that I did (with OH) this weekend!!! I got bored and decided to build a wall - my first go at dry stone walling!!! also bought a new arch, just have to finish the last foot of the wall's height!!

Oh, and a quick necklace, too!!!

Hope you like!!!

Stamps used: My Sweet Pea, Flight of the Butterfly Stampin' Up
Inks used: Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede
Cardstock used: Stampin' Up
Other Embellishments: Stitched Felt

5 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely cards and projects. Thanks for joining in the challenge at The Crafty Pad this week.

Pat xx

Shelly said...

hi! fab fishing card... definately a sport! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week!
Hugs Shelly ;)

Heather said...

I love your cards Jenny, I really like your fisherman image!

Very pretty necklace too!

Heather x x

Catherine said...

Your card is so so sweet ! I love the image and the backing paper is fab ! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week and good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

rozzyb said...

fabulous projects, Thanks so much for joining us at the Crafty Pad this week
Hugs rozzy xx