Monday 11 October 2010

Sketch Saturday




After seeing the sketch on this weeks Sketch Saturday challenge, I just had to have a go, although I think I have done it around the wrong way!! I couldn't wait to start using my new stamps from Stampin' Up, and these cards are what I came up with. I've started to make 2 of each card now - so that when I use one, I still have one to keep! (How sad am I!!?)
Stampers 5 Club...
I'm making a last ditch attempt to keep my demonstrator status... so here goes... If you would like to join my Stampers 5 club, I am hoping to get 5 people to each spend £30 (plus postage) per month for 5 months, and then in return for this commitment, you will each take in turns to one month receive the hostess gift of a free stamp set plus £15 of free Stampin' Up items.
If you'd like to join this, please email me - jennyraynor@tiscali.co.uk (put Stampin' Up in the title line). If I don't get enough people interested then I'll just give it up!! Aaaah! so please take pity on me!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

te hehehee that's cute! Samantha :0)

Marion said...

These are just too cute. Thanks for popping by my blog. Yes it is a MS punch. 2" I was lucky to borrow my friends.
Marion

Jo said...

2 fabulous cards! *claps*
Thank you for joining in the fun at sketch saturday
Jo xx

Leonie said...

Beautiful cards, they are lovely! Great take on the sketch!
Thanks for playing along at Sketch Saturday!

Leonie xx

Donna said...

Sweet little cards Jenny...fab papers and colours you've used and such 'sweet' little monsters :) Donna x

Selina (Flying Saucer) said...

hi doll! my hair is fab 2 months on from the treatment, easy to dry and waaay less frizzy, even when it's rainy out!