Tuesday 18 October 2011

Penny Black & Sketch Saturday Challenges


It's been so long since I entered a challenge, but I've got (I think), my mojo back, well it's on its way!! So I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday and the challenge from Penny Black Saturday Challenge to come up with this card. It's been so long that I can only just remember how to link it all in this post, too!!

Stamps used: Penny Black Inks used: stazon Colouring method: SU markers Other Embellishments: tag Tools: nesties

4 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous card jenny...great take on the challenge...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

BrossArtAddiction said...

Cute card! Love all the fun DP! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

Hugz & TFS,
xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Lee said...

Love this card so happy.