Monday 19 May 2008

Cardmaking on a Budget!!


I went to my local shop today and spent a whole £12.50 on the products in the photo!! Wowee!
I got the Simply Elegant papers which I really like the colours, vellum, ribbon, stamps and a magazine with free matching stickers. I was quite pleased with my lot!
I'm always a bit frugal, and don't like spending all that much on products, so check back in a few days and see what I've managed to come up with!!! If anyone has any ideas, then please let me know!!

1 comments:

Stamping Moments said...

Great! The corner rounder is from Stampin Up with the guard off you can make scallops in a straight line, also you can make your own circles. Punch out a circle is marvel punch and use your corner rounder (with guard off) to go around it to make a scallop edged circle!