Tuesday 3 March 2009

Stampin' Up Catalogue £5 voucher and free sample pack


I've got some Stampin' Up idea book & catalogues available to purchase, and I've put together a free SU sample pack to go with it... The catalogues normally cost £4.95 each plus postage and they are not just a catalogue but like the title says, give loads of ideas of projects and cards to make with the SU supplies ... I'm offering 6 lucky people the chance to get a catalogue and sample pack delivered straight to your door for just £5.95 (includes postage).

The pack contains a £5 voucher redeemable against your first Stampin' Up order with me (over £50 + postage), A4 cardstock (2 coloured, 1 very vanilla), a piece of designer paper, some ribbon, buttons, hodgepodge hardware and some stamped images. If you'd like a pack, please let me know asap by either leaving a comment on this entry or email me - jennyraynor@tiscali.co.uk.
If you'd like a different colour scheme, please state this in your message.

EDITED POST - SOLD OUT, SORRY!! !!!

9 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Ooh jenny can I have one please please x x i'll pay postage ;-)
Lorraine

Mrs Mac said...

OOOOO YES PLEASE!!!!! I was only saying on Sunday that I really wanted an SU catalogue!! I've flicked through it online but I really want one in my mits!! Adobe just isn't the same :)

Helena

skutter8@hotmail.com

Bridgett Owens said...

Hope you get a lot of responses to this. It's a great offer!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

yes please jenny if you have some left

hugs jane x

julietk said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog :) Juliet

Sue said...

Oh i wish i had seen this earlier i just order one, had to google it to find someone who did them,sue.x

Mrs Mac said...

Thanks for your encouraging words on my blog..
yes, I got the catalogue ok!!!

I'm SO SO SO SORRY I kept meaning to let you know it got here.

The samples are beautiful! I can't wait to use them. Are those really stamped? Even the little message ones? They are so clear!!! Such great detail.

I haven't used SU stamps before but if this is the quality and clarity I really must invest in some.

Thanks again. Gorgeous stuff!!!

Sorry I didn't get back sooner, things have been getting on top of me a bit lately.

:)

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

rec'd mine

thanks hun

hugs jane x

card crafted said...

Hi, may I have the last spot if it's not taken please?