Monday 16 March 2009

cupcake, papertake weekly & splitcoast SC219 challenges


Two quick cards from me today. I was so excited - I received my new lots of Stampin' Up goodies fresh from their new mini catalogue, so just wanted to have a go with it all really!! The first card has been made for the for the Cupcake Craft Challenges and also the Papertake Weekly challenge which is a great sketch by Dawny. I used my new tea party designer series paper, along with the Just Beachy stamp set, and I also used my new oval and scallop oval punches. The second card, which I rushed so didn't come out as well as I'd hoped, is for the SC219 challenge over on SCS, and I used the tea party papers again with my new doily lace edge punch, the Playful Petals stamp set along with a butterfly from the SU chipboard pack (that's on 25% discount at the moment!!), covered again in some tea party paper!
If you want a Stampin' Up catalogue, scroll down to see my special offer with sample pack.
Also scroll down for my blog candy with a twist!!
Stamps used: Just Beachy, Playful Petals
Inks used: SU brown
Cardstock used: SU - tea party designer paper
Other Embellishments: chipboard, 3d paint
Tools: nesties, oval and scallop oval punch, wavy cutter, doily lace edge punch

9 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh your cards remind me of summertime. I am looking forward to warmer weather!!

Donna said...

Lovely cards Jenny and such wonderful layouts on both :) Donna x

Irene said...

A fabuluos card. Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving a lovely comment. I really appreciate it.

luv
irene
xxxx

Lorraine A said...

Lovely cards Jenny, I love the muted colours, the beach one is fun !! :-)Love the lacy edges too!!

Lorraine

I've been playing with a few bits from the parcel but haven't had much time yet to really use it, I just keep admiring it all really ha ha :-)

Beth aka BR-T said...

These cards are great, they make me think of fresh linen! BR-T

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards!
Carole :-)

Mrs Mayne said...

This is lovely Jenny! Those flip flops look fab! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! P.S. Thanks for info about mini brochure - my CC has taken a bit of a hammering lately so I need to give it a little rest at the mo! lol But will let you know if I need anything! :) Thanks! :) x

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Very cute card! Thanks for sharing!

Mrs Mayne said...

These are lovely Jenny! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x