Friday 13 March 2009

A spoon full of sugar Challenge


Wow, it's been ages since I took part in the Spoon Full of Sugar challenge. It was one of the fist ones I ever took part in! Anyway, I've made this card using their fab sketch, and the optional extra was to use stitching, so I braved my sewing machine (dusted if off!!), and added some. I used my new Golden Oldies set from the Stampin' Up mini-catalogue, and my new fave punches - the oval and scalloped oval.
Stamps used: Golden Oldies (SU) Penny Black sentiment
Inks used: Stampin' Up Brown
Colouring method: prismacolour & sansodor
Cardstock used: Stampin' Up designer paper & very vanilla (SU)
Other Embellishments: paper flowers
Tools used: nesties, sewing machine, guillotine

5 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ha ha ha that sentiment is brill. Mine does that too but I'm only 34!!!!!
Love the card the spotty paper is really wicked.
Wow you are quick off the mark with the candy. I am now having to remake mine!!! Daft Cat.Obvously it wasn't to her standard!! LOL
Hazelxo

Lorraine A said...

Love this card Jenny :-) The image is fab and the sentiment is just perfect ha ha !!
Gorgeous papers too, I've been using mine today too !! :-)
Lorraine

Steph said...

Funny image and sentiment!! Not seen that one before x

Steph said...

Funny image and sentiment!! Not seen that one before x

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the pretty papers. Michele x