Monday 30 March 2009

Penny Black & Forever Friends Challenges


I've made these magnetic notebooks with pens for two challenges - the Forever Friends Challenge is to make a gift, and the Penny Black Saturday Challenge which is "spring". The only thing missing off them is my stamped sentiment "just a note", which I'm really annoyed about because I can't find it anywhere!! I covered some notebooks, used some coasters that I ran through my xyron magnetic laminate machine, so they can be stuck on the fridge, or wherever!!

11 comments:

Saskia said...

Jenny, Oooh... this is so cute and beautiful!! I love 'cute' things! :)

Greetings,
Saskia

Beth said...

Oh this is such a lovely idea! These would look great on any fridge! Thanks for joining in with the Penny Black challenge this week!
Beth xx

joanne wardle said...

fab!!! brilliant idea and they look great. glad you took part in the FF challenge

Pauline C said...

Wow Jenny these are just fab! The PB one is so bright and happy - theya re both just adorable. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

Donna said...

Great little notebooks Jenny and so useful too :) Donna x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

What perfect gifts they are great!!!
Thanks for joining us this week at FF


Emma xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

These are brill. I love the one you gave to me. Its too nice to use. Hazel xox

Annette said...

great idea, they're lovely. Thank you for joining in this weeks challenge. Annette x

Wendy said...

These are fab, thanks for joining the FF challenge this week
Wendy x

Lorraine A said...

Ooh what a fabulous idea :-) very cute !!!
Lorraine x

SmilynStef said...

What fun springy gifts ... love these.