Thursday 10 July 2008

ABC Challenge - B is for Baby



These cards have been made for the ABC challenge this week, whose theme was to make a piece for baby arrival. There's just something really nice about making new baby cards - I love doing them, that's why I did two (couldn't decide whether to go for a girl or boy!)
I made these two using a paper pizazz paperstack, with some clearstamps messages and various embellishments. Again, the photo hasn't come out too well - too bright, or something!

http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Cathy said...

These are gorgeous. I love te papers. Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge htis week.
Cathy xx

Donna said...

I love making baby cards too, both your cards are really beautiful. Thanks for joining in the challenge. Donna x

Victoria said...

Oh wow what lovely cards, i love your sarah kay raks too. Thank you for my atc and stamp it is fantastic will put you some images in the post during the week when I next do a stamping run
hugs Vicky x