Tuesday 29 July 2008

What a fun day we've had!!!

I just wanted to do a post, but don't have any cards to show you today, so thought I'd show you what we've been up to!

My two little monkeys have been playing starfish today ...


... and I've been spending !!! - that's what the rain does for you, I'm afraid!!! I just couldn't help myself - my little girl has been needing a wardrobe for ages, so I've ordered her one, my little boy needs some toy storage for his bedroom, so I've ordered that too, and I couldn't go without, could I (??!!) so I found a really great place to buy stamps and stuff, and ordered some new PB stamps, including ladies divine (saw jacqui use it and just had to buy it), beach girl, hangin' out kids and some others, some gorgeous gelatin gems - the pic looks great, anyway ...

and some prima flowers and bits and pieces in a tin ...

... now I just can't wait until it all arrives!!! I'm so excited!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Sounds like fun! Lucky you!
smiles,Deena