Sunday 20 July 2008

Tilda & Co Challenge ~*~ 29~*~ It's a Bugs Life!



This card has been made for the Tilda & Co challenge which this week is "It's a Bugs Life!". I also had to make a thanks for lending me your book card, so thought I'd combine the two, seeing as though I'd bought 2 new stamps especially!! Again, very simple - used paper from stash that I've been meaning to use for ages but it just sits there doing nothing ... and my new stamps, watercoloured, along with a bug - just for the challenge!! and a SU stamped greeting. Very simple, but it fits the bill(s)!!

6 comments:

Classroomfree said...

lovely card :o)

Cecilia said...

This card it's very nice! Lovely colours!

Tiina

Monika said...

sweet card and a lovely magnolia tilda

debby4000 said...

Fab card, great Tilda.

Victoria said...

oh this tilda is lovely - on my wish list!

Bev said...

Such a sweet card, love that dinky little lady bird