Thursday 10 July 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 18



Here's my entry for this weeks Cute Card Thursday. It's supposed to be "A Card for a Child", I pinched my 5 year olds stamp set for this one, and I think it could be sent to a girl aged between 5 and 10?? anyway, tried to make it all sparkly and girly, using sakura pens to colour the image, some gems, buttons, sparkly and handmade papers, and some of that stuff you knit with - can't think of the name right now. (stupid brain - does that sometimes!!).

hope you like it!

14 comments:

Andrea, said...

Such a pretty card, love the handmade papers and a fab image.
Thanks for joining it the CCT challenge

Deb said...

what a fab card, love the image,thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Sue said...

Great card and lovely colours:-)

Sue
xx

mueppi said...

Schöne Karte und tolle Farben!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely card jenny

bang on the door images are sooo girlie - just perfect

hugs jane x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, great colours and image :)

Marlene x

Bev said...

Fab card, that image is just so cute!

My Paper World said...

Very pretty and girly Jenny!
I posted the images to you today, I hope you like! xx

Just Tracys Crafts said...

great card, Hope your daughter has her stamp back now. LOL!!

Tracyxx

Rach said...

brilliant card, lovely colours....hugs rach.xx

cats whiskers said...

Great card love the colours and that image
Hugs Jacqui x

Debbie said...

Great card Jenny. Love the image and handmade papers.

Debbie x

Alison said...

This is super, fab image.

Dana Rose said...

I really like the card. Anything shiny or glittery is great in my book!