Saturday 26 July 2008

Another Award!

Thanks so much to Dawn for this lovely award!



It's the Wylde Women Award and the rules are:

1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

Now, to the list of who I am passing this on to .. I'm going to keep this fairly short, and send it to two new blogging friends that give me constant inspiration and help to me with my new (ish) blog, and for always leaving lovely comments!!

Steph
Vicky
So thanks, you two, enjoy!!!

3 comments:

TammyVitale said...

Hi Jenny - I very much enjoyed visiting the two blogs you passed the award onto, as I enjoyed visiting yours: congrats on the Wylde Women Award and thanks for passing it along.

Unknown said...

thanks jen :)

Victoria said...

thank you so much hun x