Wednesday 16 July 2008

Sarah Kay Weekly Challenges "*Week 2* A Little Sketchy"




Here is my first entry for the Sarah Kay Weekly Challenges, this week it's a sketch challenge. I used one of my stamped images from Jennifer (thanks again!) coloured with watercolours, along with some SU cardstock, some handmade paper and other paper from my stash, some wide organza ribbon, a cuttlebug tag slider thing, some brads, flowers and stamped sentiment. Hope you like !!

http://sarahkaychallenges.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Victoria said...

that is so beautiful, i adore the light colouring in you have used, beautiful x

Will put you some mor eimages int he post x

tracie said...

beautiful card, love the sweet image and your coluring is fabulous :)x

Bev said...

What a gorgeous card! The papers and colours are so pretty and you colouring fab!

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Great card lovley image.

Richelle said...

Pretty card. I love the beads.