Thursday 17 July 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 19


All my good intentions of coming home and tidying the house, etc etc went straight out of the window when I saw this weeks challenge. I headed straight off to make this card! Using some paper that I've had for ages, hardly ever been used, and my trusty woodware stamp set (probably one I've used more than any of the others - so that makes it more than twice!!! hee hee), my marvy and tombow pens to colour the image, a stamped tag (another fave) and a brad - but not sure about that.

12 comments:

Andrea, said...

Great card, I love the cute cat image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

mueppi said...

Wunderschöne Kasrten!
I love cats!

Sue said...

this is a lovely card and i adore the cat so cute:-)

sue
xx

Tessi`s Kramecke said...

Wunderschön.
LG
Gitti

Cecilia said...

This is lovely card!

Hugs, Tiina

cats whiskers said...

Oh Wow I love this cat, he is so cute, and the coloura are perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Unknown said...

Love that cat , a great happy card Tx

Bev said...

What a brilliant card - lvoe the image

Moni said...

Wunderschön zart.

LAURENCE said...

Très jolie cette petite carte
Biz LAURENCE

Rach said...

Brilliant card, love the cat image. hugs rach.xx

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, great cute cat.