Saturday 4 October 2008

Stampin' Up New Catalogue and Special Offers


The new Stampin' Up catalogue comes out tomorrow, and to celebrate this, there are several special offers to be had ...


Check out the new scalloped punch - like the Fiskars Threading Water, but without the holes, and only £10.95


Birthday Promotion, Dates: 1-31 October 2008
Spend £20 and qualify to purchase any preselected birthday/celebration stamp sets at 20 percent off.

Crazy for Cupcakes was, £20.95, now £16.76, comes in English, French (Gâteaux en folie) or German (Naschkatze),
Birthday Best was £10.95, now £8.76, in English or French (Un anniversaire au top)
Cheer & Wishes was £14.95, now £11.96, also in French (Des voeux parfaits) or German (Von Herzen).

And as a special offer from me, delivery (which is normally £3.95 per order, or 5% of the order price - whichever is greater), will be capped at £3.50 - no matter how great your order, it won't cost you more than £3.50 (within UK - for outside UK postage prices, please contact me).

Please contact me if you would like to order anything from Stampin' Up - my email address is jennyraynor@tiscali.co.uk and please put STAMPIN UP ORDER in the subject line.
I can accept payment by cheque or paypal. Click on the catalogue picture opposite to see it.

2 comments:

Donna said...

omg i have been after a punch like this for ages, i will have to get you to order one for me, i will e mail you, I just have to have this. Donna x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Thanks for visiting my block and your sweet commend!

By the way your work is realy nice too!

Don't you want to join in for my blogcandy or cardkit swap?

XOXO Renata