Thursday 16 October 2008

Cute Card Thursday, My Time to Craft and Caardvarks


I've been really stuck for ideas with all these "autumn" themes, and also halloween - I just don't have a need for halloween cards, and that means I don't have much stash for these cards, but I've managed to come up with this card (it looks better in the flesh than in the pic), for 3 challenges - the Cute Card Thursday challenge which is "Autumn", the My Time To Craft challenge which this week is "get doodling" (I've doodled around the edges!), and the Caardvarks challenge which is "Scoring". I only have a really basic scoring board, so I scored the background paper - not sure if you can see this in the pic. I used a set of stamps from Stampin' Up (that I forgot I had), which happen to have a pumpkin option to use in the window (I bought the set because I liked the window and the interchangable bits to put in the window!!!). I used (for the very first time) my machine that prints greetings - I can't remember what it's called!!!
I used chalks to do all the colouring, hope you like! Probably the most basic card I've ever made!

13 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, love the image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Anonymous said...

Great card, love it ;)

Marlene x

lauren bergold said...

what a super-cute autumn themed card!!! (& YES! you can totally see the scored background--it looks GREAT, like the clapboards on the side of an old farmhouse!) love it!

Heather said...

hi jenny, cute card, and yes you can see the scoring! :)
hugs

Cecilia said...

Lovely card nice colours!

Hugs, Tiina

Jo said...

I know what you mean about halloween cards coz I'm just the same. Great card tho to say you have limited stash!! Thanks for joining in with the MTTC challenge :o) Jo x

Cathy said...

A great Halloween card - love the colours and the pumpkins.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Lesley said...

Great card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Sew This N That said...

Great card, Jenny, I am like you with the halloween and autumn cards as I have never had to make any.
**hugs** Heather x

SmilynStef said...

Adorable little Autumn scene ... love your doodles.

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card! Jillix

RubyMay said...

great card jenny !

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A lovely Autumn card and the doodling is fab! Thanks for joining us at MTTC this week!