Tuesday 14 October 2008

A spoon full of sugar Challenge 21 - Lim's Sketch


I managed to sneak off for an hour this afternoon, and managed to make this card for the A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge. It's a great sketch this week by Lim. I used some papermania papers, some pink card and paper from stash cut using my scallop scissors, but this would have been much easier and straighter if I had a scallop punch (like the new Stampin Up one - will have to start writing my xmas list!), my great nesties, a sizzix corner die with the pink card, and some SU dazzling diamonds - these are fantastic!! I added some brads, and some forever friends peel offs to go with the stamped image, watercoloured with my pencils. I really enjoyed making this card and am quite pleased with the results!!

9 comments:

Heather said...

cute card jenny, love that image and the corners!
hugs

Sue said...

great card and i loves this bear:)

sue
xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

super cute card jenny - love it!

hugs jane x

PS congrats on winning J for jewels prize on ABC challenge

Bubbles said...

A very pretty card, the forever friend bear looks so cute!
Joanne x

Cathy said...

Jenny this is gorgeous. I love that FF image and you have coloured it beautifully.
Hugs
Cathy xx

InkyAndScrappy said...

you have been busy girl. Love all the new cards. Hugs, Jaime

Donna said...

Oh its lovely Jenny, super cute. Donna x

Bev said...

Absolutely delightful card Jenny - love it!

hugs Bev x

Stitchinwitch said...

Love that card, thanks for reminding me of the Spoon Full of Sugar blog as that sketch finally got me moving and I made 1 of my Christmas cards (I'm so disorganised lol)