Wednesday 1 October 2008

A spoon full of sugar & Sarah Kay challenges



Here's a double entry for the A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge which this week is a sketch, and the Sarah Kay challenge which is "true blue".
I wasn't sure what to do - I couldn't find any suitable papers, but then remembered one of my first buys - a HOTP kit, which has some lovely papers in it, but I don't ever seem to use them because they're so nice and co-ordinating!!
I punched some flowers, used my dovecraft edging scissors to make the scalloped paper, and some jewels to finish.
I was going to add some sort of greeting, but wasn't sure what to add - an anniversary, or whatever!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh.. so nice.. i like it

Kathy said...

Gorgeous blue card!! Fabulous borger and I just love your soft coloring!! :)Kathy

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card ,Thanks for playing along this week Hugs Debbie x

Joey said...

Such a cute image!, lovely card.xxx

Tonniece said...

Oh how I love those stamps. Your card is beautifully put together, very pretty.

Cathy said...

Thisis a beautiful card - love your blue.
Hugs
Cathy xx

flatis stempelwelt said...

Such a cute image, lovely card.
Thanks for playing
Hugs, Sonja xx