Monday 6 October 2008

Cupcake Craft Challenge No 8 - sketch

There is a great prize up for grabs on this weeks Cupcake Craft Challenges - one lucky person will get a Dovecraft Wonderboard, 1, 6x6 Dovecraft Contemporary Christmas Paper Pack and 1 Dovecraft - Christmas Wishes ChipboardTags. Click on the link to enter the challenge!!

Here's my DT make for the challenge ...

I used papermania papers, some blue vellum, my nestabilities and a penny black stamped image (coloured using my prismacolours and sansodor), the flowers I made myself with my great flower punch, and added a SU greeting.

7 comments:

Donna said...

Your card is beautiful Jenny, love the colours too. Donna x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow what a beautiful card and one of my favourite Penny Black images Hugs Linda x

LAURENCE said...

Your card is very beautiful
Bye
LAURENCE

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card ,super cute ,love it ,Dawnxx

Tonniece said...

Great card, and what a cute image

Kim Dellow said...

Very cute Jenny. Kimx

debby4000 said...

Lovely cute card, love the colours.