Wednesday 22 October 2008

Papertake Weekly, BasicGrey & My Time to Craft


I received a little box of Stampin' Up goodies today - the scallop punch (yippee - got one at last!!!), some paperstock, the sanded stamp and some other bits and pieces. I really love the sanded stamp - it really turns plain pieces of cardstock into effective backing - I used it this morning to make the following cards:

The first one is for the Papertake Weekly challenge which is "Frightful but Delightful" and also the My Time To Craft challenge which is "Personalise it", so I've made a halloween card for a party that my kids are going to on 31st Oct! I used the sanded stamp to stamp close to cocoa onto the pumpkin pie cardstock.

I've used my sanded stamp again for this card, which is for the BasicGrey Challenges and this week the challenge is to use Stitching. I used the Sanded stamp to stamp and emboss the design in silver onto the black basecard.
Click on the pics to have a better look - hope you like!
Don't forget to check out my blog candy - I'm almost there, now - won't be long!!! Click here for blog candy.

Also, my offer on delivery with Stampin' Up finishes on 31st October - so make the most of it now!!! Click here.

13 comments:

Heather said...

oooh lots of new goodies to play with! :) that sanded stamp is quite different - looks great on your card. Thanks for your comments on my blog too btw!
hugs

Tonniece said...

LOL, That is a super fun card for owen. I really like the second one too, that stamp looks awesome.
Great cards.

Tabitha said...

I love my sanded background stamp! My friend is borrowing it at the moment but I am thinking I really need it back!

It does make paper look really cool!

Cathy said...

Wow Jenny, you've been busy. Love your goodies and the cards are fab!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Jo said...

Lovely stuff! Thanks for joining in with the MTTC challenge :o) Jo x

Lesley said...

Great cards, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Have fun with your scallop punch! You're gonna love it!!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

Jo Nevill said...

A great card. Thank you for joining us in our challenge this week.


Jo x

,,,, said...

I stopped by to see how you were coming with 10,000 hits. You are so close!!!! I love the puppy card! His expression is precious.

Hazel said...

Thanks for your comment left for me. Regarding your family and BB church please email me (hazelharris@ntlworld.com) and tell me their names - I used to be there for a few years as well from 1968 so I might well know them! I'm glad I've found your blog - gorgeous crafting.

Mrs Mayne said...

These are great! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

made by fifi said...

fab cards - thank you for joining in this weeks MTTC challenge xx

Anonymous said...

Great texture on this Jenny! Really fab!
smiles,Deena