Sunday 26 October 2008

******** Blog Candy Winner *********

Hi everyone - hope you enjoyed your extra hour in bed - I definitely did, then got up and went for a 10.5 mile run - I'm feeling really great now, so me and my little girl have now printed all the entries for my blog candy, and as you can see from the pics, I let her choose not just one, but 2 names. The first winner will get the candy, and the 2nd name will get just a little something that I haven't decided yet!!

So....

the winner is....



wait for it!!!....










Jilli
Many congratulations to you, Jilli!
The second name is ...
Amanda.

If you can both email me your details - jennyraynor@tiscali.co.uk, I will get the goodies out to you asap. And check back tomorrow as I am going to be offering some more candy for the Cupcake Craft Challenges.

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments, I'm just sorry I couldn't give something to you all!

7 comments:

Happy Crafter said...

Congrats to JIlli and Amanda :)
Val xxx

Jilli said...

OMG! thank you very much .... I'm so excited! Jillix

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Jilli and Amanda! Jenny your daughter is so sweet!
smiles,Deena

Carol said...

Congrats Amanda and Jilli thanks for the chance glad you enjoyed your day and your daughters a stunner!!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend
:)

Rosette said...

Wow! congrats to the winners :) Lovley daughter hun.xxx kisses for her!

Cazzy said...

Congratulations to the winners and on reaching 10k

Blaack Sheep Designs said...

I just wanted to say thank you so much! I received my goodies on Thursday but then went down with some flu type thing on Friday so I didn't get better enough to be on the computer until today...

anyways thank you so much! The blog candy was AWESOME!!!