Sunday 28 September 2008

3 challenges in 1!!!


I bought myself a new cuttlebug embossing folder and had to find a reason to use it, so came up with this, and seeing as though the Spoon Full of Sugar challenge is to use charms, the ABC challenge is jewels, and the Cute Card Thursday challenge is lots of sparkle, I thought I'd try and combine them all together because I haven't had much crafting time lately!
I coloured the image with watercolours as well as sakura stardust pens, added glitter glue, some silver embossing and stickers, and ribbon and charm, and of course some butterfly gem "jewels"!!
I hope it fits all 3 criteria OK!

12 comments:

Victoria said...

a gorgeous card a clutterbug is on my need (note not wish) list. thank you for joining us on abc this week x

Heather said...

great card Jenny, love that image - he look so comfy in there doesn't he? hehe That charm is great too, where'd you get it?
Hugs

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Love the cute PB Image,Thanks for joining in this week, Hugs Debbie x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great card with one of my favourite PB images

hugs jane x

Jo said...

Cute card, I'm sure it fits all 3 challenges perfectly :o)

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the cute image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Jac’s Playground said...

Great card, well done on combining 3 challenges into 1, love that image.

Bev said...

Fab card Jenny, I just love that stamp and the pretty colours you have used

hugs Bev x

Marcea said...

Fab fun stamp, love your card. Thanks for joining us this week on ABC
-x-

Alison said...

Such a fun card love it. Thanks for playing along with us this week on ABC challenge.

Cathy said...

I love this image, such a cheeky kitty cat. Great embossing and layout. Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Allison said...

love that stamp it is fab
AllisonX