Thursday 4 September 2008

ABC Challenge & A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge



Wow, I can't believe it's september already - where did the rest of the year go!?!

Anyway, I've made this cute backpack for two challenges - the ABC challenge which is G is for Gift, and also the Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge which is a non-card week.

I used some SU cardstock, a template that I will add to this post later - I'm a bit rushed to get kids from school! Some K&Co paper, and a Magnolia shrunk image with some buttons and ribbon.

Click here for a link to the stamp happens blog and the instructions ... mini backpack

Hope you like!!

12 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous backpack, love the beautiful papers. Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Victoria said...

It is fantastic thank you for joining in abc. If you email me I with a date you are ok to design for I will give you the theme

hugs Vicky x

Timetostamp said...

wow - this is awesome! I love the design especially the front pocket! So cute!

Bubbles said...

Fabulous backpack, the papers are lovely. I 'shrunk' a sugar nellie image to make a bagcharm and went and forgot to add a hole!!! Thanks for joining in,
Joanne x

CraftyC said...

A wonderful backpack and really scrummy papers!!
Clairex

Biene said...

Very nice!!!
Your cards also!

Biene

Sandra said...

Hi,what a lovely idea,the papers are gorgeous,and how cute is Tilda,love it,
Sandra x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

this is stunning

would love to know where the template is from?

hugs jane x

Cathy said...

Love the backpack - a great idea for a gift.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Donna said...

Great idea Jenny, love the papers too. Donna x

Swaantje said...

*wow*
What a wonderful backpack and really pretty paper..

Dana Rose said...

Absolutely adorable! And the color scheme is great!

Happy stamping,

Dana