Thursday 25 September 2008

My Time to Craft & Penny Black Challenges



I have had to make a card for my bro, so thought I'd combine a couple of challenges as well!!
The first is My Time to Craft which this week is "Blue". The Penny Black Challenge is to decorate the inside of your card. So I used SU cardstock and SU stamps, my sizzix for the letters and some dazzling diamonds. I also 3D'd some of the stars too.
Just hope he likes it. Now I'm off to the Dentist - not looking forward to that, although actually I am because I've been in agony for the past 2 weeks!!!

9 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great card

hope dentist was ok

hugs jane x

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous card I'm sure your bro will love it and good luck at the dentist....thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
kath
xxxxxx

Heather said...

hey jenny, hope the dentist goes well! great card for ur bro, like the swirly bits! is that a stamp?
hugs

Jo said...

Lovely card, hope the dentist went well too. Thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge :o) Jo x

made by fifi said...

fab card - thank you for taking part in this weeks MTTC challenge xx

Lesley said...

Great card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Mrs Wonka said...

A lovely card, I hope the dentist was kind to you!

Mrs Wonka x

Donna said...

Lovely card for your brother jenny, even more special as i know you were in agony but you still managed to make it. Hope your not in as much pain today. Donna x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Great male card. Your brother should love it.
Sharon