Monday 22 September 2008

Cupcake Craft Challenge No 6 - Sketch



Here's my DT effort for this weeks Cupcake Craft Challenge. This week there is a sketch to follow, and I used my new Forever Friends papers and stickers.
I absolutely love this range of papers, I also used my nesties and circle punches. I haven't found an easy way to line up the paper with the holes in the card - I punched the card first, then I put the paper where it was to go, and drew the holes on to the paper, took it away and made the larger holes, then I placed the paper back onto the card and stuck it in place.

Here is the link to this weeks challenge - why not give it a go?? Cupcake Craft Challenges.

5 comments:

Sammie said...

Ooooohhh this is really gorgeous. The FF range is fabulous and you have made just the sweetest card.
SammieJay

Donna said...

this is so beautiful jenny, i love the design, well done. Donna x

Victoria said...

i love it very very impressed fantastic card x

Just checking up on all the sbs18 girls - hope all is well with you x

Heather said...

hey jenny, this is lovely. i love the forever friends bear - hes too cute. And your lining up looks pretty good to me! :)
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Jenny this is fab!! So adorable!!
smiles,Deena