Wednesday 17 September 2008

SBS18 Challenge 18 - Thank You


Here's my card for the SBS Challenge which this week is to make a Thank You card.
I went and bought myself some of the new forever friends papers and stickers yesterday (a present to myself for my birthday!), and couldn't wait to use them. I would've liked the stamps too, but couldn't afford to buy them all and couldn't choose just one!!

I used the papers, some ribbon and then added some buttons, as well as the cuttlebug letters and a sticker that's mounted on 3d foam.

This is an A5 card as it's also going to be given for a friend who's leaving our local nursery, so loads of people will be signing it - plenty of space inside.

6 comments:

Heather said...

fabby cute card Jenny! Happy B'day! Can I ask which cuttlebug letters these are that you've used? Would maybe like to get some myself!
hugs

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card - I love the colours and doesn't that FB look cute!!
Happy birthday to you!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Mandy said...

Great card Jenny, papers and colours look fab!

Mandy

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous work. Kimx

Donna said...

Don't you just love these images? I bought the christmas forever friends stamps and papers, they are so cute. Hope you had a great birthday Jenny, I will stamp some of my christmas one's out for you and post them to you if you like. Donna x

Beth said...

Thanks for joining in my blog candy! Good luck! xx