Sunday 28 September 2008

BasicGrey Challenges No. 4


I found this challenge site the other day BasicGrey Challenges , and the sketch for this challenge has been created by Susie, a member of the SBS group that I'm in.
I love BasicGrey, so I couldn't not have a go at it!!

I used an Inkadinkadoo stamp, inked up with SU Aubergine ink, stamped straight onto some BasicGrey paper (I'll check the name of it later), and then distressed the edges (although this hasn't come out well in the pic). I used more BG paper, distressed again and mounted with 3d foam, added some ribbon along with some Bohemian gems. A more "grown up card" than I usually do!!

20 comments:

Daisy Chain said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks for joining in this week.

Love Debbie xx

Heather said...

Jenny this card is lovely, I love that green band across the bottom and you're right it definitely is very grown up! :)
Hugs

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card and that is a fantastic stamp indeed!

Susie Little said...

Great card , love the image you've used. thanks for using my sketch!xx

SmilynStef said...

Grown-up card indeed ... very elegant.

Powerful Search Engine said...

This is so delicate I love it! Pascale :)

carine said...

what a great stamp..and a great card to

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

wonderful simple card

love it

hugs jane x

Sandra said...

Very romantic!

Sandra

Karita said...

Beautiful card. Love the image :)

-Susanna-

Hazel said...

This is such a classy card - love the stamp you've used.

Jo Nevill said...

A gorgeous card. Thank you for taking part in our challenge this week. We hope to see you again !

Jo x

cats whiskers said...

Wow Jenny what a really classy card this is love every thing about it
Hugs Jacqui x

Anonymous said...

Basic Grey paper has to be my hands down favourite! I use it a lot. You've made a lovely inspired card with it!
smiles,Deena

Rach said...

your card is beautiful jenny so elgant and classy looking...hugs rachxx

Cathy said...

Such an elegant card Jenny. I love the image and dp.Great ribbon too!
Cathy xx

Cuchy said...

How beautiful card. Great image. M.Carmen

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is so elegant. What a beautiful image you've used.
Sharon

Unknown said...

Ohhh this is a gorgeous card and I adore that stamped image too! Might have to search that one down.
Jx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is just lovely Kimx